 Space / 19464
  Re: My first photoshop picture

Ah ha! A topic I something about! First which edition of Photoshop are you using? Ok step one: Light it up. I aways bathe the moc's in a bunch light. It is a good idea to have a *difused spotlight* to one side to give a sense of a light source. In (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first photoshop picture

(...) Now that's a good idea. Need to try that! Good other suggestiosn too :P. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)