 Space / 19452
Re: starwars and seeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:27:35 GMT

Since I saw the promo shots, I've liked the look of the Genfighter...those
alligator jaws look great and the new slopes and dishes on the sonic cannon
look very promising.

Even more promising is your decision to bring some of the brick back to your
routine!  Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
picked up one of these

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BEC058572%2DFD95%2D11D6%2D805D%2D00065BA09B53%7D&OrderBy=0&CatID=%7B05D816FD%2D4DCC%2D41CA%2DBB09%2DD6BA757124A6%7D

geonosian fighter
have to say, its pretty damn cool

also picked up the Santa Fe Chief train engine

have decided to bring a few bins of lego
back to my apt, so look for me to do some
building if I can squeeze it in.

the .seed idea is pretty darn cool,
i think i'll start w/ that

-paul