 Space / 1944
    Re: More previews from BCS —Patrick Justison
   Holy S#$@! That mech is awesome. I'm still trying to digest all of the facets to this incredibly cool looking mech. You have inspired me to build my first mech and to buy more yellow parts! As for the space ship, well you are out of my league. That (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More previews from BCS —Joel Kuester
   (...) facets (...) LOL! cool, I can't wait to see it... I really enjoy the ships you have on your page. They have that gritty "used" feeling and realistic mechanical shape. I always try to go for that myself. (...) designed (...) Actually, its funny (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)