 Space / 19415
  Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey

(...) Haha. Well John, you know all those people who responded to your thread about replying by saying that looking at how many hits a MOC gets is better than reading replies here? Well, I guess you got plenty of hits on these ones, because I've (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)