 Space / 19400
  Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey

Hey nice, I like the way you show your MOC on your Web-Site, they look cool. I gotta say I'm nuts over your bots! really neat! Good work. e (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey

Thanks, Legomaster! Bots are always fun. I'm an amature website builder, but I still try to make it look cool. On a side note, the server bandwith appears to of been exceeded. I've uploaded the mail truck and Skystreak on brickshelf. The Skystreak (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey

(...) space colony. In fact, I can envision a hypothetical TLC sub-theme based completely on this style of building: "Future City 3000"!! ...And of course, my favorite part: Your use of the Futuron fig. :). On a more technical note, I like your use (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey

(...) Future City 3000: That would be cool! :) Can't wait for TLC to do it... As long as it dosn't take that long... (...) Hey, that's a Cool Idea. (tm) Thanks for your compliment on the greeblies: I wanted a 'less is more' approach but I could not (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)