 Space / 19372
    Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther —Chris Maddison
   (...) use of the tires. Can't say I dig the color scheme tho - I'm sure I'd be saying different if I saw this thing "in the brick". -Chris (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther —Mark Nelson
   Thanks, Chris! As I said to Gil, I designed it based on the Berinacie AtkCraft, which was almost exactly like a helicopter with the rotors taken off and two directional-thrust ports added. In regard to the color-scheme, I was trying to express how (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)