 Space / 19347
  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

Very Nice! The greeblies are nice, and the dark gray color scheme is awesome. The cockpit is great, and the silver cilynder is cool, too. Arr, no we got some competitors! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

That dark grey really does look nice when it's all together...this is my first model using it as the base colour. When saw it for the first time on one of Jon's Alphabet fighters (U, I think?), it really stuck with me. As the seed part was dkgray, I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

(...) I've gotta agree about the dark grey. I really like that colour, but, as so often happens, I only have a limited supply of it, but enough for small craft. The UCS TIE Interceptor I've got coming for Christmas should boost my supply nicely. I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

My first Bricklink purchase was about the same time I signed on to Lugnet...last March. I came across a large lot of grey slopes, bricks and panels that the seller was letting go at a fantastic price. Along with the SW purchases, the levels have (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

(...) Show us some pictures. :) I've always wondered what other builder's mistakes are like. -JHK (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)