 Space / 19297
Re: Technic scale buildings & 'bots!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:38:18 GMT

<snip>
These are some ?clunkerbots?:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=29606    (post-moderation)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Mecha/Clunkerbots/7203bot1.jpg
thru ?/7203bot6.jpg  (now)

I made both from one 7203 set ?Jedi Defense I? (Destroyer droids) set.  I
called ?em clunkerbots, ?cause after I built the first one (the one with
binoculars for ?eyes?) I thought  ?hey, his feet are clunky.?

Yup, they're clunky!  :-)
Looks like you're having fun.  Nice little bots... bots are always fun.  The
4-eyed head of your first bot looks really cool, binoculars seem to be a
commom greeblie here in .space...

Build on!

-JHK