 Space / 19272
  CAD-only Moonbase Project?

Does anybody know of a CAD-only Moonbase Project similar to this one? (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

No, but it would not be hard to start one. It would be the ideal way to hook up moonbases together without actually meeting. I could see great potential. You could also just build a moonbase, post pictures, and create a .dat file for it, so you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

(...) (URL) had trouble with the rendering not sure what was wrong pvd (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

(...) Wow, this is cool! We could have a Space Datsville type of thing. Anyone got ideas for names? I'd totally host this on LDraw.org if someone wanted to maintain it :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

(...) Thanks I actually have this model completely set up in my basement with a monorail track. (...) I would be willing to give it a go to set something up at Ldraw.org you can email me direct at patricia.e.vandyke@verizon.net I have been using (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

Cool... followed up via email. -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

(...) I'll also be happy to help out if I can trav@centercom.com.au (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

Well, I know I'd gladly build things for it. I don't know what it takes to maintain something, so I don't know if I'd be any good at that, or if that job is even open anymore. Feel free to contact me about it a professorhora@icqmail.com -- (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)