 Space / 19459
Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patricia Van Dyke writes:
In lugnet.space, Marlon Smith writes:
Does anybody know of a CAD-only Moonbase Project similar to this one?
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/

Here's my personnel mpd if you want to take it and add to it be my guest.
I had trouble with the rendering not sure what was wrong

pvd

Wow, this is cool! We could have a Space Datsville type of thing. Anyone got
ideas for names?

I'd totally host this on LDraw.org if someone wanted to maintain it :-)

-Tim