 Space / 19238
  Re: Blacktron Spyderpod

(...) I agree with Allister that SW is not proper Lego Space (actually I go further and argue that all they are good for is parts, and even then the sets with the good parts are the expensive ones), and as he says, it would be cool to see something (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Spyderpod

(...) I'd buy that for a dollar! Imagine - the entire BT1 theme re-released in the Legends series. Speaking as someone who missed out the first time and has virtually ZERO BT1 stuff - swoon. And the best thing is that Lego seem to be putting (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)