 Space / 19200
Re: First post -- First MOC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 03:36:33 GMT

Thanks Gil. If you're ever in the New England vicinity, I'd be happy to
offer you a "test flight"!

-Kevin

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Welcome to .space, and from your writeup, back into the land of the Brick!

Nice start back into things.  With Blacktron, you can never really go wrong.
An interesting design with some great hallmarks to some of the earlier
Classic Space sets.  The photography is superb, BTW.

Echoing Kyle with the basement simulator...that is incredibly fun.  You'll
definately have all the 'kids' (aka buddies looking to mooch) wanting to
come over with a set up like that.

Looking forward to seeing more of your MOC, and the basement!

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Kevin Moffitt writes:
Hi everyone,

After seeing some of the impressive creations this group has come up
with, I dedided to do something of my own.  You can see my first MOC, the
Blacktron RavenClaw, at:

http://www.webfacades.com/lego/lego.htm

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,