 Space / 19171
Re: First post -- First MOC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:14:16 GMT

Hey nice ship. Welcome aboard. That basement cocpit thingy whatchacallit is
bloody awesome! Geeze. I agree with your "What's next page", you most
defiantly need a big huge panel with buttons and switches. But anywho,
that's groooooooovy.

Oh, and www.bit-tech.net has lotsa info on computers and hooking up swicthes
and leds and knobs and mini lcd's and what not, and the people in ther
forums are generally pretty smart. Maybe you'll find something there.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Kevin Moffitt writes:
Hi everyone,

After seeing some of the impressive creations this group has come up
with, I dedided to do something of my own.  You can see my first MOC, the
Blacktron RavenClaw, at:

http://www.webfacades.com/lego/lego.htm

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,