 Space / 19198
Re: MOC: T'was the Parsec before Christmas....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 01:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
....and all through the base,
Not a 'bot was stirring, not even Danguard Ace.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/Xmas.htm

Best of the season fellow .spacefolk,
-G

Hey Gil, I love it.

I’m breaking my hiatus to compliment this MOC- I should think before I post!

I love your interpretation of the poem.  :)  And I really like the model
itself.  I particularly like how you did the reindeer ‘bots, especially the
nose on the first one.  Very amusing!

Two questions:  where’s the toys?  And isn’t a parsec a measurement of
distance?  (I think it was like 3.3 light-years or something)

-JHK