 Space / 19163
Re: MOC: T'was the Parsec before Christmas....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:47:29 GMT

I'm sure that'll bring plenty of smiles around here.  Great work.  Nice
touch with the reindeer noses.

-Andrew

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
....and all through the base,
Not a 'bot was stirring, not even Danguard Ace.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/Xmas.htm

Best of the season fellow .spacefolk,
-G