 Space / 19163
  Re: MOC: T'was the Parsec before Christmas....

I'm sure that'll bring plenty of smiles around here. Great work. Nice touch with the reindeer noses. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: T'was the Parsec before Christmas....

Thanks Andrew! I've always thought those lightbulb covers looked like the fake cap Rudolph wears in the Rankin Bass Christmas special....it's really where the whole thing started. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)