 Space / 19142
    Re: Entry to lame parts contest —John Henry Kruer
   Dude... that is awesome. If I cross my eyes, this MOC looks like a super-cool space fighter-something-or-other. I then uncross my eyes, and this wealth of detail comes. I love all the spaciness in this MOC... even though it is a lame-part model. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Entry to lame parts contest —Adrian Drake
   Thanks. Don't cross your eyes, just look at the amorphous blob that is the thumbnail :) I tried very hard to obscure the lameness of the lame parts as much as possible, which is why it ended up being my third MOC with the brown/grey/tan color (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)