 Space / 19140
  Little speeder

I just made a little speeder. One of the inspirations for it was Jeremy Sproat's Star Wars landspeeder project. I was thinking of making it big enough for two, but I decided I'd just make something tiny. And not very Star Wars-ish. Anyway, here it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Little speeder

Hey, thats nice. I like how you used the 'useless' sand green color and how the slopes add up to the cockpit. Nice little speeder! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Little speeder

(...) Ain't that a little cutie. It's sort of the Honda CRX of the pod world. It's small and compact, but can go like a bat out of heck. Groovy Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)