 Space / 19143
Re: Little speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 02:47:57 GMT

Hey, thats nice.  I like how you used the 'useless' sand green color and how
the slopes add up to the cockpit.

Nice little speeder!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
I just made a little speeder.  One of the inspirations for it was Jeremy
Sproat's Star Wars landspeeder project.  I was thinking of making it big
enough for two, but I decided I'd just make something tiny.  And not very
Star Wars-ish.  Anyway, here it is:

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/New.htm

-Andrew