 Space / 19125
    Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship —Matt Sekerak
   Hey Jamie, me again. I am completely lacking in original ideas these days. So, as many of you may have noticed, I have a habit of reproducing other peoples' designs. I hope this 'cloning' habit I have comes across as genuine appreciation of the MOC, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Dang, you copied that pretty good. I like it. I have the hardest time building something by just looking at pics of it. Using the long red hinge pieces is hard for me cause I only have the 2 of them, hence the red detail of the ship. Keep up (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)