 Space / 19120
  Re: Space MOC

Nice, compact designs Lenny....both the K-0 and K-14 have a little bit of a Star Wars feel - small fighters, overpowered and heavily armed. Play more in .space....it's out of this world! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space MOC

G- Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, Star Wars has been the major influence in my return to space creations. At one point in time I seriously thought about selling all my space related items because I thought "I'm a castler, I'll never build anything (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)