 Space / 19099
Re: Lame Parts Entry - Wibble Asteroid Sailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 02:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hey, nice job Michael!

I like it- while it does use a rowboat, manta ray, and sail, it does not
look 'forced'- the engines and the hoses on the side help it look like a
spaceship.  Can't wait for your next entry!
Thanks!  I think placing certain restrictions can actually help one's
creativity a lot.  I hope a lot of other people enter this contest; show the
world there's no such thing as a 'specialized' piece :)

Oh, and the Wibble is nice too!  :)

-JHK
p.s. what appened to the Nicetrons?

They're still floating around... There's a few pictures of vehicles in my
Brickshelf gallery -

I might build some more someday, but right now most of my black and blue is
in service elsewhere.

Michael Dallaston