 Space / 19086
Re: Lame Parts Entry - Wibble Asteroid Sailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 06:10:46 GMT

Hi Michael,

I like it!  The rowboat looks good turned backwards and you chose a good
sail.  Probably one of the few with a design that might be mistaken for
space.  The manta fits in good as well.  Better than in my entry.  The
Wibble is fun too.  I laughed out loud when I saw it.  What did you use to
hold it together?  The single eye is perfect.  Maybe you need to build a
whole wibble civilization.  Way to go!

Josh

In lugnet.build.contests, Michael Dallaston writes:
Here is my (lame) entry for the Lame parts contest.  I'm building another,
much better one, which should be done soon, but for now...

The Wibble are a peculiar race that evolved in an asteroid belt.  Intrepid
Wibble explorers move around using craft that harness the solar wind to push
their flimsy craft far into unexplored space...

(This craft uses 5 of the 10 lame pieces - Sail, rowboat, manta ray,
football, piston head)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=29038 (after moderation)

deep links-
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Pizzamuffin/Wibble/wibble1.jpg