 Space / 19090
  Re: Not entirely clear

Regarding this talk about BT1 hose color, I bought my first Battrax brand new and off the shelf when they were first available here in Massachusetts (well, okay I may have been shopping in New Hampshire). That in-the-box Battrax that I bought here (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Not entirely clear

(...) OK, So TLC obviously released the Blacktron I sets with different hose colors, because I got my Blacktron I sets from the shelf stores back in 1988 or 1989(?), all including solid yellow hoses while you experienced differences on MISB (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)