 Space / 19075
Re: Snapshot: The fat duck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:22:15 GMT

Looking good John!  You know, grey photographs so much better than
black...this just proves it.

I like the stepped down lower deck below the cockpit.  Looks as if there
might be an access point or ramp down there?

Looking forward to the finished product, and some more backstory and
construction notes (?) the website would be able to afford.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here's something I've been working on in the few past days.  Inspired by
Gil's Kano MOC.  It (so far) has two small decks.

http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/teaser.JPG

I apolgise for the quality- I hit the wrong button somewere in Photoshop 3.1.

More pictures of this when it's done and when I finish my website.  (there's
gonna be alot of other MOCs coming, too!)

LMKWYT!

-JHK