 Space / 18998
    Tiny spaceship with soccer balls (MOC) —Bradley Dale
   After reading the "lame parts" Space topic, I designed a 24-piece Blacktron craft that includes two soccer balls as parts of weapons. Here are some photos of it. (URL) "Space Robot Arm" pieces slide together across a bar on each side of the vehicle (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.sports)

        Re: Tiny spaceship with soccer balls (MOC) —Allister McLaren
     Very clever. I KNEW someone would come up with a way. The only trouble with football weaponry thouogh, is that you have to fire them with your feet. Allister (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.sports)

        Re: Tiny spaceship with soccer balls (MOC) —David Goeb
   (...) Nice one. Better sightline on the balls than I have in this one (URL) thinking that this design would tie-in with my Cruisters things. (URL) on DaveG PS: Not an entry to contest or anything just building along for fun. (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.sports)