 Space / 19000
Re: Tiny spaceship with soccer balls (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bradley Dale writes:
After reading the "lame parts" Space topic, I designed a 24-piece Blacktron
craft that includes two soccer balls as parts of weapons.  Here are some
photos of it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brad/Space/Blacktron2/blacktronsoccer1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brad/Space/Blacktron2/blacktronsoccer2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brad/Space/Blacktron2/blacktronsoccer3.jpg

Two "Space Robot Arm" pieces slide together across a bar on each side of the
vehicle to grip the soccer balls.  The balls don't fall off when the ship
moves through the air.

Nice one. Better sightline on the balls than I have in this one
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaveG/Section-G/globeulator_01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaveG/Section-G/globeulator_02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaveG/Section-G/globeulator_03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaveG/Section-G/globeulator_04.jpg

Was thinking that this design would tie-in with my Cruisters things.

Build on
DaveG
PS: Not an entry to contest or anything just building along for fun.