 Space / 18980
    Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin. —Josh Wedin
   Hey Allister, Great contest! I spent four hours getting a ship built last night. I will email you pictures as soon as I get them done. What a blast! I haven't had so much fun building in a long time. It was quite a challenge. I had all the pieces (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin. —Allister McLaren
   (...) That's what it's all about :) (...) Impressive. I certainly wouldn't suggest that anyone go out and buy Galidor, or any other set for that matter, just for the sake of this competition, but nine out of ten of the parts is going to be hard to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)