 Space / 18906
  New Quad Pod renderings

After getting some help from Travis Dickinson, I messed around with POV-Ray a little to do some renderings of my Quad Pod. They're still not perfect, but they're better than the original LDView screen shots I posted. (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Quad Pod renderings

(...) By my calcualtions that's almost 7 days worth of rendering. I admire your perseverance :) It was worth it though - nice renders. I've been playing around with the area lighting settings as well since someone posted them here a few weeks ago. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)