 Space / 18877
  Re: New moc: Space Rickshaw

(...) Good idea! The rickshaw is a neat little craft, tho I keep on seeing it being used as a REALLY fast rickshaw...dunno if I would want to ride it. There's some nice detail work on the engine (that gear really looks cool) and the driver's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New moc: Space Rickshaw

(...) Come on! Don't you know that everything in the future is fast and very safe. ;) (...) Well it's not the easiest puting detail on a small MOC. (...) Thanks. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New moc: Space Rickshaw

(...) Even non-space rickshaws can be dangerous. I was riding in one through Kathmandu a couple years ago and we had a wondrous encounter with a taxicab - I got thrown out of the rickshaw and into a booth selling lettuce. (If you've ever been to or (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)