 Space / 18869
    Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —James Harkness
   Awwwh shucks man, I wish I could make spaceships that cool. (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Tony Knaak
   Dude what's stopping you? We all here obviously have the interest in this hobby if we are here. Talent is not really as important as in other hobbies like sports etc. I think everyone has the potential to build great things, it's just a matter of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —James Harkness
     (...) Yes Sir! "Stops whinnin and starts buildin"-Semaj :) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Anne Carasik
   Hi Tony, I totally agree. When I started reading lugnet.*, I was afraid to post because I wasn't sure if my MOCs would be viewed as "cool." Obviously, each one of us has their own style (mine for some reason is sculpted :), and it makes LEGO one of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)