 Space / 18861
    Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Sean Devolites
   Great as always Tony. Looks awesome. Cool figs too. I think you said that the camera makes red look orange, but are those red or really orange? Hasta la Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Tony Knaak
   The parts on the side are red. I had to do a little Photoshop manipulation to make them that color. With all the lights I use in my "studio" bright colors like white, yellow, and red seem to oversaturate. In laymans terms the colors even out with (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)