 Space / 18850
  Firefly Fans?

Just a quick note wondering if there are any other fans of 'Firefly' out there? As with all sci-fi, there is always a bit of cheese, but overall I am really getting into this series. The TechWest concept has always appealled to me (Westworld, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Firefly Fans?

(...) I never saw this show when it was on the air, but I just stumbled onto this and hoped it might be of interest to fans: (URL) if this is old news to you. Dave! FUT: OT.Geek only (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)