 Space / 18838
    Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Jamie Neufeld
   Heaven knows I try to build something good and then you come along and build something like this and blow it out of the water. Thanks alot you.....you......you.....UGHHHHH! But seriously that is one sweet machine. I like how it's not a big ship but (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Tony Knaak
   Ha Ha Ha...oops I shouldn't laugh :^) That canopy the the reason I payed way too much for that set. It has near-unlimited possiblities! I hate stuggling to get a moc right, that happens alot! But sometimes they just flow. I like those much better! I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)