 Space / 18830
    Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Chris Maddison
   Tony, wow! This is a very refreshing creation. Great overall form - love the color usage. The engines are great, and you use the Slave I canopy very well. And however you attached the whatever it is under the cockpit, that's nifty. So I'm going (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Tony Knaak
   (...) The cylinder is just attached with two techinic pins with stud. See the reply to Jon's message to get the full details :^) Wasn't there a thread in here about using castle stuff in space mocs? I think I caught a little of that. Anywho, the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)