 Space / 18828
  Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish

(...) It's a pod on steroids! :) (...) I love when someone takes the time to setup a page like this... for the very reason you mention. Pictures of cool models are always fun to look at. However, reading about the creation and/or what went into (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish

(...) Ha Ha I kinda thought that too when I put those radar dishes on the side! (...) I here you there! I like the behind the scenes stuff alot more these days. Besides, I am pretty proud of my site and I like people to see it. This gives them a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)