 Space / 18827
  Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish

Wow, wow, wow! I really like this one. The details in the cockpits are really nice- it really gives the impression that these 2 people are manning a big hunk of steel through outer space. The engines are nice, too- the flare effect is reall nice. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish

JHK! Thanks for the praise! I wanted the cockpits to be cramped, but cool looking too. The gunner station, te one on the bottom is my favorite. Mainly because of his HUD and the little radar ball I made to stick out from his computer into the glass (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)