 Space / 18826
    Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Chris Giddens
   (...) I can see you wooshing it about. These kind of privateer craft are becoming my favorite kind of MOC. Thanks for all the pics detailing the construction. /me takes notes. Keep buildin' em spacey! Chris <>< (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Tony Knaak
   (...) Chris! I tried hard to get that studless look, makes craft look sleeker! Privateer craft are great because they have near endless possiblities! They can be anything. I am excited that you and the others have responded so positively to it! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)