 Space / 18798
    Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.! —Chris Giddens
   (...) Man, I built versions of that ship a million times as a kid. A plan to build a minifig scale version has always danced around in my head. Robin, excellent work. I especially like the way you detailed the venty things near the nose cone. I can (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.! —John R. Beck
     (...) I remember that show. I built that ship too. Fond memories. Wasn't there a ship that could land in the back of it above the engines? (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.! —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Wow. This is really great! My version of the Phoenix (sometime in the early 80s) was the first MOC I was really proud of, even though it was built almost entirely out of basic bricks. (...) I thought it was Tiny that was in charge of firing (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)