 Space / 18768
    Re: New MOC: Einhander —Chris Maddison
   Anne, Welcome! It's always good to see new faces(names?) in .space. The Einhander is pretty cool - I like the building style you used; as Gil said, the sculpture approach is pretty nifty. Can't wait to see what you come up with for gunpods. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Einhander —Anne Carasik
   (...) And on Earth too ;) (...) That will be much more detailed. I tried to make a cannon (ha!) that didn't come out right. While I'm working on the heat sinking missiles for Ravage (transformer), I found a good way to make the missiles for the Wasp (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)