 Space / 18730
    Re: MOCs:Red Rocket and Ogel's Racer —Allister McLaren
   Thanks Gil, And thanks also to everyone else for the comments. The consensus seems to be that The Ogel's racer is the favourite. Funny - personally I prefer the red one. Everything came together nicely in that one, both in form and function. The (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOCs:Red Rocket and Ogel's Racer —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Another thing that may not be immediately apparent from the photos (and the most impressive thing I noticed when I saw it at the BUGs meet) is how seamlessly the Red Rocket's undercarriage retracts. IMO this is one of the hardest tricks in a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)