 Space / 18730
  Re: MOCs:Red Rocket and Ogel's Racer

Thanks Gil, And thanks also to everyone else for the comments. The consensus seems to be that The Ogel's racer is the favourite. Funny - personally I prefer the red one. Everything came together nicely in that one, both in form and function. The (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs:Red Rocket and Ogel's Racer

(...) Another thing that may not be immediately apparent from the photos (and the most impressive thing I noticed when I saw it at the BUGs meet) is how seamlessly the Red Rocket's undercarriage retracts. IMO this is one of the hardest tricks in a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)