 Space / 18717
Re: Mark Sandlin's Hopcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:26:25 GMT

"John R. Beck" <jbeck@naturecenter.org> wrote in message
news:H4ypBw.9z1@lugnet.com...
I dunno how long it's been around but the bunny's hopcraft is one of my
favorites.  It just looks to fast.  Few ships look fast but this one does • in
my estimation.  I like the cockpit and engine parts the best.  Well done.

I initially loved it, but after repeated viewings of the overall ship I sort
of fell out of love with it. The fore section ('head') is truly inspired. I
think the inspiration ran out a bit early for the rest of the ship though...
the main body is too much of a yellow box for my liking, the
forward-pointing arms ruin the overall sleekness. Still one of the coolest
ship designs around just for that fore section, though.

--

Cheers,
Paul