 Space / 18716
18715  |  18717
Subject:
The Story of Andy's Computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 09:48:42 GMT

Hi all,

The following link was posted a few months ago in the lugnet.fun section
only, so I'm guessing many people missed it (since there was only one
response).  So this time I'm posting it in newsgroups with more traffic.  I
think Space-heads will get the biggest kick out of this.  FUT lugnet.fun.

http://www.best-marketing-tools.com/lego/lego.html

-Bryan