 Space / 18711
  Re: The Jump Monk

"Brandon Harris" <bharris@gaijin.com> wrote in message news:Pine.NEB.4.44.0...jin.com... (...) Oy! Welcome to LUGNET and .space. This is a good ship you have here. Very detailed and intricate. As you know I have a soft spot for junk-ships. I like (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Jump Monk

(...) Thanks! (...) Yeah. Your ship designs as a whole are really influential to me lately (especially the *-wing ships) - but Hartzog's interiors really sing to me. I think I need to focus more on color - most of the things I build are solid greys (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)