 Space / 18664
    Re: Got some new stuff from Tony's LEGO Stuff —Gil Shaw
   (...) great mix of contemporary design with a futuristic twist. This is the kind of thing I would burst over as a set as a kid if it turned up under the tree. Amazing job. (...) concept Tony, with many possiblities for alien/cyborg mods. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Got some new stuff from Tony's LEGO Stuff —Tony Knaak
   (...) Wow! I am flattered! I really like the truck too! I think the Christmas tree thing is one of the highest compliments anyone can give a person in this hobby/obsession because deep down I think all of us would give up our normal jobs and lives (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)