 Space / 18664
Re: Got some new stuff from Tony's LEGO Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Hey all, I finally got around to posting some mocs I had sitting around
collecting dust for the last month.

I built this truck, spacey, military thingy here...

Website with constuction notes:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/truck.html

This is just pure fun.  I love it.   So compact and well thought out...a
great mix of contemporary design with a futuristic twist.  This is the kind
of thing I would burst over as a set as a kid if it turned up under the
tree. Amazing job.

I also built a pod. Ya I know everyone else is building them too but mine is
different then any other one ever built here. It a wheelchair pod for the
handicapped. Check it out here...

Website with constuction notes:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/wheelchair.html

Just in time for Professor X to get himself a new pair of wheels!  Excellent
concept Tony, with many possiblities for alien/cyborg mods.

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html