 Space / 18628
Re: MOC: The Argo Mark 30, PLMKWYT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Simmons writes:
I've decided to post the pics of The Argo Mark 30 even though it is not
finished (and has changed since the photos were taken).  Take a look:
Please let me know what you think.  Thanks.  Captain Jason
Great Ship Jason!  The detail and look is great!
Not to mention the size of it.  HLDITY to build it?
Hasta La Vista, Sean