 Space / 18627
Re: MOC: The Argo Mark 30, PLMKWYT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:56:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.space, Jason Simmons writes:
I've decided to post the pics of The Argo Mark 30 even though it is not
finished (and has changed since the photos were taken).  Take a look:
Please let me know what you think.  Thanks.  Captain Jason

Jason,

I like it, I'd like to see even more, though. It looks like the front of the
Argo has a small ship attached, is that right?

Thanks,

George

There are a few more pics I still need to upload (ISP problems) so check
back later to see more.  And, yes! That is a ship on the front.  None other
than the infamous LL928 Galaxy Explorer.  I felt it fitting to be on the
front of the ship since it was the main set that has inspired me to build a
big ship.