 Space / 18567
    Re: MOC: WPOD —Gil Shaw
   Welcome! Excellent debut with this guy...a fine take on the pod walker design. I quite like this...at first glance it looks almost cartoonish, but then when you see the details of the leg articulation and the nifty egress ramp in becomes apparent (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: WPOD —Allister McLaren
   (...) Hey thanks. Cartoonish was the look I was going for. (...) Well, there is this one. (URL) thought I had a photo of it from the front, but apparently I didn't. Cheers, Allister (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)